Friday, July 6, 2007

Why Does My Computer Lag




Iman (Monica) Aparicio (a Christian) converted to Islam.

I'm from Puebla in southern Mexico (where there are 99% Christian Catholic) I was raised by my grandparents and my grandmother, they taught me the Christian religion since I was ... children. I was in an atmosphere that does not allow me contact with other religions, the Christian religion retains control over the heart of people they believe blindly without wondering if it's true or not, they need only believe.
I remember when I went to church, all the steps when I was with my grandparents, they wanted me to learn, they dressed properly and I had to listen to but this is that at least we understand something? I remember at church, we listened to most people but not in the Bible really check if this is true or not.
What you really think? That was normal it was just taking it as truth, weekend after weekend, Sunday after Sunday it was repeated. When I was ten we moved north to the border. Later at the age of twenty three years I met my husband, my mother thought it was a good guy! there was no problem so it is married, I made him a promise that my children are Muslims, I said that in the future it does not bother me that our children are Muslims was so charmed.
There was no problem for that, I also asked him to make me a promise, it does not bother me that my children are Muslims, but I did not to take a second or third wife. He answered me do not worry it's part of religion but in my family we did not do not worry.
So I said no problem we can marry. When I had my child was the greatest thing that Allah had given me. Since a child I wanted to get the true faith, but I do not know anything outside of Christianity this time I told him my religion (at Fatima (his daughter): photo-cons), of course my husband did not know nothing, I had no choice in the morning or evening when he was in job. I took my Bible because it was my only reference.

I read passages that I understand or not, I took my cross and I said to Fatima prayers and she believed in and I did not want her to inform my beautiful family. I remember every night I took my Bible and my cross, I told him "Fatima kiss the cross and asks what you want to all the saints.." The next night I asked Saint Theresa, I Then the angels asked the other night I made it to Mary all the saints but one night I had someone to turn to. I told God I go to Fatima, and she asked me who God is, I said it's the one who created you and me is created it is the Lord. She considered this after my explanation, she took the cross and said who is this? I answered God is the son of God (starfellah (= Allah forgive us), she asked me how God may be dead like this? I never managed to achieve is ...
She then asks me where did this God I answer that comes from the womb of Mary, so he was born? How is that possible when there is never born, and never dead, it is the Lord, that was contradictory ... Then I thought to myself how could I make him believe? At that time Fatima asked me several questions about the Virgin Mary ... The power of God is one how can you ask something of the Virgin Mary or the angels? Let me think about all the Catholics in Mexico never believed in the power of total submission to Allah.
At this time I needed help I could see from my religion apart. I was in a church in Dubai, I contacted a sister (None), I asked for three days and for hours on end. She replied you must necessarily believe that God commanded thee, I said give me proof, give me proof. She said that's the truth ... it is the Bible. I said how could I believe that? She told me that your religion and you are forced to believe, I said ok and after that conversation that I was not enlightened ...
At this point I was convinced it forever n ' there would be no comprehensive peace in my Christianity, I do not find the truth after that I was upset in my heart. I started doing dohas (invocations), I asked God with my words in English: "Please it is you who hear you're the one who hears that I'm follow to come to you directly? The Christian religion or Islam? ". In Islam it could be better than we see women wearing the veil and make-up sometimes, we saw that most Muslim women wear it by tradition and sometimes worship. You could not see their faith?
In my heart I need the truth and every month I see my daughter looking in need of answers and not being able to transmit any belief I needed to give real answers. I made dohas (invocations) "God help me help me, when I went to bed and when I got up. It was found
truth. Having abandoned my religion three years ago I had a dream that changed my life completely I dreamed I saw myself with a hijab and white clothes, I saw myself looking like a Muslim in a small white room . Of the two listed I saw my two children with the same clothes they prayed and prostrated themselves to Allah, I was speaking in Arabic, I was very comfortable. It was the
track to pray.
On my right I saw a small door and I saw Cheïtan (Satan), he stood at the entrance with burning eyes, he said, "... does not become Muslim, does not believe in Islam, Christianity is another religion or do you want? "They told me some bad words in English to frighten me and I do not know how these words sound came to my mouth? The words: "There a3oudoubillah mina y cheitan Rajim (I seek refuge with God against the Cheitan banned)" I said immediately he disappeared from this place and I felt that fear was gone from my heart, I 'I continued with my children who were worshiped by saying Allah akbar or, and great big words. I prostrate myself and say soubhna 3la rabi (glory to Allah Most High) and I heard Allah akbar or I woke up and it was time for Fajr (morning prayer). I thought to myself even perfectly satisfied Allah akbar or I was 100% sure that God had answered, it is the right way to go to God? Islam!
I was very grateful that God did me a Muslim, he should know as we know the difference between going to hell forever or a few years is forever! I'd love inchallah saved my children and I hope they are Muslims.

After my dream I converted to Islam, I was afraid of not being in the right way, I just wanted to stay on the path to from now? Inshallah until the day I die. I asked my husband how to be Muslim, he told me about someone to my profession of faith (shahada) three days after Ramadan ... I was ready to meet my family for the first time I was a Muslim big challenge is what they will accept me? What are the reactions? I had to make this comparison, I said next year next year and I told myself I must do.
When I was there everyone I met, I was the same person and we began to change with me, then my mother saw me covered and did not tell me to remove my hijab that was part of my faith and always was my duty to pass on Islam, I had to do since I learned the Ilah Ila Allah (There is no God but God) I had to and share with my parents (photo cons) believes it or not, I had to tell my family when I was praying, my parents want me to see what I did but have not had the opportunity questioning me ... They said believe in Mother Teresa for your own good ... I say I am a true Muslim, you do not have to be a nun to practice the true religion.

They told me to be a nun should be covered but not like that, I explained that it was part of the belief, so I said that Mary was covered as we also have to cover, c ' is the best example of a woman, the better ... We must follow it, I tell you if you think you have to, it was a shock to my family especially because television showed Muslims as terrorists is to how my family could understand that could be a Muslim while being a good person, but these are ideas that are opposite! A terrorist and a good practitioner that is contradictory, and it is this that I told them, I continued by saying there are good Christians and bad Christians and there are good Muslims and bad Muslims ... all this is the reality. And if God willing all will become Muslim brothers and sisters, this is a solution, I am concerned about this matter you would not think I'm Mexican Eh? I am an Arab, Ethiopian, English or Chinese ... above all we are Muslim brothers and sisters, our first Identifiy!
I wish for us that everyone is like that.
It is true that in life that is not in the street you say I am German .. I am Palestinian, the first thing that identifies you and that's what I respond to people, I say I am a Muslim.
I'm from Mexico is not something important, the most important thing is that I am a Muslim compared to my children: the first reaction of my daughter Fatima was "But mom you told me never to listen to Arab !!!!!! "I saw myself as not as Arab Muslims, it seems that way.
And when I understood Islam, I told myself why they never said anything if I was dead in my unbelieving husband would never have said a word !!!!!!!
The only thing he said is "You think this is the right way to pray? And you believe in this book? "
person or even his family does my outstretched hand, they believe only a few lines ?
I did not know ... You see those people born Muslims? They are like ... ... in a word they do not realize what Allah has given them, this is paradise and it is different from Hell, they do not realize it, Muslims could tell me and the say about them but they do not realize they are simply
Their prayers on time, I wish for myself and my children that we can make a difference in Islam and society (my wish) .







A young woman from denmark converted to Islam.








In a huge Muslim Congress in London this young Dane made his shahada: "Ach'adou ana la ilaha ila lah wa ach'adou ana Mohamed Rassouloulah "(" I bear witness that no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is his messenger ") is read with spectators Allah akbar moved.












Five Germans converted to Islam.

At a congress held in Germany five Muslim young women make their shahada: "Ach'adou ana la ilaha ila lah ach'adou wa ana Mohamed Rassouloulah" ("I certify that there is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is his messenger ") spectators proclaim:" Allah akbar ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment