Monday, November 6, 2006

Hair Color Pricejcpenney Salon

Ghirardini Judgement of God



To understand, read the entire blog post
and this is a form of conclusion or warning. In case you have not included some parameters, I invite you to visit other blogs like:
http://orphisme.blogspot.com/
http://uneange.blogspot.com/
see also other links on this page.

Advertising on shops in the article Daubé, the local paper, copy it cons, it was just to make $ * # ù § mob ripoux Chamonix and its service in 74. (Haute Savoie). The liquidation is my business back to 1986 when the first acts of the mafia network Ballaloud. Faced with state means you have no chance to survive. This type of crime should be punishable by proceedings for crimes against humanity. The harm caused to me amounts to xxx million euros, excluding expenses. Responsibility for Ripoublique is committed to 100%. This ad was just to make an arm .... and say "I'm still standing here and now."

Let us put this story: After my success during the winter 77-78, the first trilogy winter solitary three isLarger north faces of the Alps (Matterhorn, Grandes Jorasses, Eiger), I worked as an independent guide to Chamonix, in what was a superb independent office, with the brothers Afanassief, Gilles and Patrice Bodin, Patrick Cordier, etc. ... We had some outstanding clients and our office was not to please the Guide Company, which already sought to "liquidate". I was technical advisor for major brands such as Eider, Lafuma, Galibier, ... and in 1982 I started my own business. Success was quick. It was around 1986 that the Compagnie des Guides de Chamonix is also a major supplier of illegal labor officials (YTD prohibited public-private) decides to counterfeit with the help of GMHM, ENSA, means media and financial networks RPR (UMP today). They succeed after all sorts of preparations tract, recognition, assistance, helitransport to go faster and "chained" with Christophe Profit. The flight manifest begins at this time. No media talks about the fact that we are two guides, Tsuneo Hasegawa, Ivano Ghirardini, to have done that ten years earlier. Fraudsters Chamonix are a "first" and forget all predecessors. They have only done their media are sensationalizing the and willful. They would have ended there, but my presence as the original witness this flight, this flight was a victim of annoying. He had to eliminate me by all means, including murder disguised as accident. I exaggerate nothing. From 1986 (beginning of trilogies Profit first summer), the French administration to the orders of power "Gaullist" rages. Technical murder by inches, you use it, break you, controls after controls, each time with more dishonesty and malice, to eliminate you permanently. It's terrifying and very effective. But as I resisted, as the vein appeared juicy, ENSA, Daniel Stolzenberg, Editions Glénat, some manufacturers, thought fit to launch what this time is a pure scam, Cesen the case, that of Slovenia who has not done a tenth of what he says he did. Not a mythology, not a pure scam. I obviously Glénat bitched and yelled loudly that I was jealous and that everything was true. Except that four years later, another Slovenian climber, Vicky Grosselj realize that he was robbed of his photos of his own expeditions by crook Cesen, who published under his name backwards Glénat , hoping that nobody would notice that. In this climate rotten thieves to place this "Judgement of God."

In 1994, the Slovenes are challenging me with their best climber of the moment Miroslav Sveticic said "Slavko". They are aware of the shenanigans of ripoux 74 and the total condemnation of appeasement adopted by the Regional Court in Bonneville 4-month suspended sentence on a forgery of the usual local ripoupègre she never worried, it goes either. Administrative controls are even more rotten with the return of Chiraquie to power in 1993. 1986 to 2002, when my final departure from Chamonix valley mafia RPR-UMP, I took the mug over 40 controls administration, more than 200 summonses or trial before the judges, more than 2,000 acts of bailiffs, property destruction, theft, burglary, ripoux trying to provoke fights, destroyed buildings, etc., etc. ... And all I am saying is REALITY!

No preparation therefore, except perhaps the moral capacity gives all these tests. The ripoux thank you! Of pure mental. And also aid came from the mysterious Invisible ....

Slavko is super sharp, he just wander through the chute between the Walker and Whymper within hours. He went for a drink and went back to Courmayeur by the collar of Jorasses pioncer to Canzio. This means any class of the man. A true force of nature. A rock climber and ice that is more like an alien than a human as it is phenomenal. Yet I've seen tougher, but this is harder than anything I had seen. He won there that he is the author of a first winter solo of the Eiger Direct Harling within 24 h. Marmier GMHM and his team, paid by the French taxpayer to take a holiday had been over three weeks.

Slavko And now my intention to attempt the first of the chute between Marguerite and the Young. Lafaille Twight and there are broke teeth. A horror likely after three hundred yards with a little snow and ice on piles of plates. It smells a trap, full nose, but hey ....

"Slavko you crazy, it's been years that I do almost nothing. I am neither trained nor acclimatized. I spend a trial, conviction, a police check, a tax audit, control of urssaf to another. That's my only training. It is right morally. Just the pleasure to fuck the mouth of his crap on the payroll of the underworld, these rats pathetic petty officials. I pretending to tremble, but in my head I told them if they believe that these scrapings I 'll kill myself or go, he can always put it where I think ".

Slavko could not understand my French, but just the basics:
" It's okay, you've got experience. "

In short, I proposed nothing less than proof of God's justice. A jumps to death. The first that would deflate the loser.
"After all, why not? I told myself in my head. I always knew that something was protecting me. Much see if this thing is still there. And then to die as well be in the mountains in a pile under the pine trees, as with this monster of Ballaloud hydrocephalus.
-Ok, here we go, but do not leave the turbo from the start, without any training, I will carbonize when the bergschrund. Slavko did
-Ok, we will reverse as you can go at your own pace. "

And we went to Chamonix for Leschaux. My girlfriend's" Titinette "had a blind trust. At least one who believed in me.

The next day, about one o'clock in the morning, just time for a coffee the turbo and hyper-compressed Slavko snored like a Ferrari V12. Maybe he wanted to drink his beer before noon in Courmayeur. Sure, I would explode.
Fortunately luck was with me. From the first lengths, had to yield to evidence, conditions were appalling. But hey, a guy like Slavko, no problem, only one peak in the relay and nothing about the length! I started to laugh a little. The first who made a mistake, he tears everything and we'll both down. But Hyperturbo seemed in complete confidence and could not understand why every time it was my turn to go in mind, I added some protection in the passages "doubtful". And then we made it. Anyway, not all were questionable. If for Terray, the more he got into the Eiger, the more "vertical wall already straightened up again," in our case, we rode over and over had craignos. That's where I admired the incredible class of this devil of Slavko. He finally decided to peg a little, which meant it could no longer walk. And

ice ran out. More than pebbles unstable over 70 degrees, which asked only blocks from the vacuum. He had to go to the obvious once again, we never would spend the ledge just above us. Two lengths infeasible, except to break the neck. And it forced us out of the chute. I died of thirst and fatigue. Slavko prepared coffee. We drank quickly and to my surprise, he said ciao. Hyper Turbo had put the afterburner on the road. Impressive. He climbed atop the secondary top of the peak and descended young Canzio sleep.

I was like an idiot on the spur. It was he who had the stove, a rope and gear. I had expressed my intention to bivouac, to circumvent the two lengths infeasible and resume the chute just above. And he'd stand there and I said shit. A little water flowing over rocks. enough to drink. A good sausage and some bread. Royal what! I triais the gear and with just a rope of 50 meters in 9mm, some nails, nuts and carabiners, must not I fall over too hard. And if that does not pass? If it was right that Slavko waiving? Shit, shit and shit ! I lit my pipe and I smoked quiet all night. If I lege all, as Captain hadocq in Tintin in Tibet, I never failed tobacco. I was stupid, I also make the brandy. It would have been a real palace. A bivouac on the north face of Jorasses is always the top. Should not spoil these moments.
The next day, the dice were thrown entry. I found myself in the gutter after a point a little craignos and that was the wonder of wonders. Provided the day before it had been a dangerous escalation, as was the absolute most fun. Not difficult. Ever harder than the V, never too steep. a fantastic view towards Couzy Desmaison right side. That of Happiness. Arriving at the opening was a delight. Finally the great granite cracks free. He had to do 850m to find them.
Canzio When I arrived in the afternoon, Slavko was long gone. I was too good. A moment of peace before returning to the hell of dogs and mafiosi ripoux scavengers.
"Fuck, here at least, it comes not piss me off."
And I still have that horrible black tobacco smokers who snatches your mouth while watching the stars. I laughed, thinking of titinette. She does not understand that I can love of tobacco infected.
"more is stronger, love."
---------------------------
Epilogue: The underworld
Chamonix and ripoux 74:
"Ghirardini, it climbs again, despite everything he has done since 1986. It's time to put a layer and resume demolition work. This is only a matter of patience, even if the thick skin. "
Result: 18 months in prison with 4 farms instead of the 4 suspended planned at the beginning + 8 months additional farms in the so-called request of my ex.
"If he continues to climb after that, we'll see."
The underworld Chamonix and ripoux 74:
"Ghirardini always goes up, he opened a new path to the tip Dury with customers, classified ED!"
Yes, and then he managed the Walker with a customer while its Profit lost in Tacul. He's laughing at us, it is not possible.
-must ask the TGI Bonneville to liquidate definitively, it can not go! "
Angel:
" It is time to intervene and protect the guide against the thugs of 74, the sordid dirty cop officials alps and all this scum in the service of the beast 74! "

--------------------------

Attention climbers who want to remake Ephemeral Dream:
1. The track is the trough between the peaks and Marguerite Young and exits the gap between the two points.
2. It lacks a jump of two lengths that could not be done during the first climb because it was unworkable.
3. The end of the chute is very beautiful and the climb is listed as Margaret Young.
4. The disappearance of the chute from which the name Ephemeral Dream was due to heat waves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment