Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pickachu Costume Ideas





Candice Vancraenenbroek converted to Islam.

I converted to Islam just a year ago. I am from Slovakia (Europe), but I lived in England for 2 two years and also in Holland. I never really worried about religions. I have not had any religious friends or anything like that. I am a teenager normale.Je left home when I was 18 and went to work in England as an au-pair I liked.
When I turned 21 I moved to Holland. I were unhappy for a long time. I met my husband two weeks after my arrival. We fell in love head to toe and he introduced me to Islam. I needed him. I have a very strong personality and I say what I veux.Ca gave me trouble sometimes. I have a degree University Business, and certificates in English (one for tourism and business) and I know many of the world economy and politics. But I needed
spirituality. I found God. I might seem to have done to my husband, but that's not true. He said it was my own decision, that I do or pas.Puisque I feel very happy. It is sometimes difficult to explain to my parents or my friends, but they try to understand.
I know I did bad things in my life, but I also believe that our Creator is All-Forgiving, Most Compassionate. I try to be as good as I can. Islam to me brought my liberty and happiness. It is difficult to explain how I feel, but I know my brothers and sisters will understand ... My country is very intolerant to Muslims, and I have a hard time when I visit my parents. But God will help me go through it.
I realized one thing since I became a Muslim and I started wearing the Hijab. The Muslim brothers and sisters smile at me and say Inshaalah or Alhamdulillah. It is a great feeling.
is my story in brief. salam


Marwa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment